Friday, June 10, 2005

Yeah, I know Jim Edgar

Yes, the world famous author of Bad Cats, and webmaster of My Cat Hates You, Jim Edgar! In fact, I went drinking with Rags, Gonz, and him last evening!

It's cool knowing a famous fucker like him. He tells us about being interviewed on WGN, and his next out-of-state trips for book signings, and shit like that. He thinks he's normal, but that's just because he's an unassuming fucker. He's kind of like Fonzie without the greasy hair. To him, it's just an everyday thing to be offered a poo-poo platter when he can't figure out what to order. But I digress.

I showed up late, so Rags and Gonz had taken the seats across from Jim. That meant that I was the one who had to get up as the chicks came up to have him sign autographs, while they preserved the view of the tits he's signing. They always pull that shit, and it pisses me off so much that I had to take the fuckers over to the other side of the bar and kick their asses at darts. Jim is such a nice guy that he allowed me to win.

They'll probably say I'm bullshitting. Fuck them.

That's my take.

About the Book

This book rates up there with Shane as a book I've actually read. This time, though, I wasn't forced to read it with a passing grade in seventh grade English hanging over my head. Jim Edgar is a fucking genius, and I don't say that just because he's bought me alcohol and let me beat him at darts! If you haven't already, buy yourself a copy today!

Here's what others are saying about it:

"Kids love it!" - M.J. - Neverland, CA

"I liked it real good! Even gooder once Laura read it to me!" - G.B. - Washington D.C.

"George loved the pictures, and cackled like a kid when I read it to him!" - L.B. - Washington D.C.

"I bought ten copies so I could give one to each of my friends and eight of my relatives!" - R.C. - Kent, WA

"I loveth it! Thou needest thine own copyeth!" - W.S. channeled through S.M. - Outer Space

"I chortled so uproarously that I shat in my britches!" - S.C. - Edinburgh, Scotland

"I enjoyed the book! I even bought a copy for my husband, and told him it had a lot of pictures of pussies in it!" - H.C. - Little Rock, NY

"It wasn't what I expected, but I still got a kick out of it. I like to let my female visitors read it so I can watch their tits jiggle when they laugh!" - B.C. - Harlem, NY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home